Body Temperature & Mask Detection Reader
Body Temperature & Mask Detection Reader provides fast and accurate body temperature measurement and detects if a protective mask is being worn. Users may be denied access if a user has a high body temperature or no mask is detected.
Identifying users experiencing elevated body temperatures or not wearing a mask greatly reduces the spread of germs especially in hospitals, airports, schools, commercial office buildings, restaurants, retails stores, and other public meeting areas. Users experiencing elevated body temperatures are then able to take the appropriate precautions.
The system combines a powerful embedded thermal camera and the latest facial recognition algorithms that are supported by an optimized dual-core processor to deliver unmatched accuracy, matching-speed, and versatility. It provides advanced security and convenience, all on a single affordable device.
*Not a medical device or infection detection station*
• Body temperature detection accurate within 0.6°F from a distance of up to 18 inches.
• Protective mask detection.
• User authentication read range up to 8 feet.
• Facial Recognition Speed of 0.3 seconds.
• Stores & matches up to 50,000 face templates.
• 8" programmable touchscreen display.
• Intelligent energy-saving design.
• Dual-lens IR & VLcamera recognizes in both total darkness and bright sunlight (<50,000 Lux).
• Lock Relay Output/ Alarm Output / Auxiliary Input Exit Button / Door Sensor.
• Dimensions: 8.9” x 5.6” x 1” (inches).